Plumbing Services in Lewisville, TX
When you need a Plumber in Lewisville, call Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain, the best known and most respected name in plumbing in the entire Denton county area. For more than 40 years, we have serviced Lewisville and the surrounding cities with the best value, reliability, honesty and convenience – our reputation is built on trust.
Highest Rated Plumber Denton County
A plumbing problem never seems to come at a good time, but you can be sure if you call Roto-Rooter you’ll be satisfied and moving on in no time. With fair and up front pricing and free estimates, Roto-Rooter is the right call to make for clogged drains and pipes, sprinklers or water heaters, fixtures and faucets, whatever the problem, trust Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain to take care of it today.
Lewisville is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States, with its population expanding by 32% between 2000 and 2014. Like their Denton counterparts, Lewisville residents are disproportionately young, female, and well-educated, with 32% of the population having at least a bachelor’s degree. Immigrants play a central role in city life; 12% of Lewisville residents were born in Latin America, 2% in Asia, and 6% in other parts of the world. This puts Lewisville at the center of Texas’s vibrant demographic changes.
Local Attractions in Lewisville, TX
Lewisville is considered a center of fun and recreation not only for Denton County, but for the Dallas-Fort Worth area as a whole. Popular attractions include:
- Lewisville Lake Park– Home to campgrounds, sporting fields, and a fishing barge, the park is the perfect place to get in shape or reconnect with nature.
- Railroad Park– This facility has baseball, football, and soccer fields, a dog park, a jogging trail, and a skate park.
- Golf Courses– Considered a key part of Texas’s Northern Golf Corridor, Lewisville is home to the Timbercreek Golf Center, the Haney Golf Ranch, and several other professional golf courses.
Besides its sporting and park facilities, Lewisville is also famous for its theatrical culture, being a center for plays, concerts, films, and other artistic performances. In addition, the city has a vibrant civic culture; residents frequently volunteer with Neighbors Leading Neighbors, Keep Lewisville Beautiful, and other community outreach and sustainability efforts. Teen residents can also take part in Teen Court, a local service opportunity that exposes them to the city’s judicial process.
Living in Lewisville
The mean price for a Lewisville home is $231,000, while the median price is $154,000. To help residents maintain and improve these homes, the city provides:
- Housing and Neighborhood Grants to finance and expand housing and sustainability improvements for low- and middle-income citizens.
- The Lewisville Housing Rehabilitation Program to help residents with limited incomes repair their homes.
- The Fair Housing Forum to discuss ways to provide equitable, high-quality housing to residents of all incomes and backgrounds.
- The Property Enhancement Program to help residents weatherize their windows, repair or replace their roofs, or otherwise improve the value of their homes.
for Lewisville, TX
Vickie - Lewisville, TX
Fast same day service
misty - Lewisville, TX
Such a great experience and appreciated the thorough review of the drain problem.
Ben - Lewisville, TX
Tech did great job and was very professional.
Kitchen sink clogg
Replace wax ring and clean main line 150ft and clean washer line and pulled back lint and mud.
Main sewer clogg
Main sewer clogg
Main sewer drain clogg
Clogged sewer drain
Cleaned sewer line pluming for roots